Old 12-25-2009, 04:11 PM   #15
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

I believe in God because:

I do not believe human kind could create anything without a little help.

I do not believe humankind could screw up so badly and come out smelling like a rose without a God.

I believe in God which is love, not vindictive

I believe in God which bonds us all together as brothers and sisters not just the ones I like.

I believe in God who I can curse, condemn, holler at and lament and still feel the warmth of God's embrace.

I believe in God who gives all humans the right to make their own decisions no matter how hurtful, painful, destructive those decisions may be; because without the right to make bad decisions we would not have the right to make the good ones.

I believe God's will is an excuse we make so we do not have to accept responsibility for our: lack of action, inaction, that causes people to die, suffer, go hungry.

please note: in this response the term God & he and HIM refers to: Divine being, in whatever gender or human trait the reader wishes to assign to this in explainable in words being.