Old 02-11-2017, 06:30 AM   #73
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I tried to make it to bed earlier last night; I really did. But my evening shower woke me up too much and I caught a second wind and didn't get tired enough for bed until the eleven o'clock hour again. I didn't wake at 3:40 this time, though. No, it was 3:37.

One bathroom break, once around the house and a lot of peeking out to see what the snow plows were doing and how much new snow had fallen and then I was ready to slide back under those super warm and snuggly covers. I still didn't get to sleep right away but I dozed off and on until around 5 and then my alarm woke me at 6:30 so, all in all, it was about the same as the previous night except I'm in a lot more discomfort now as I have two continuous days of heavy snow shoveling under my belt. I had to pull out the Icy Hot this morning.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: