View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 09:11 AM   #1164
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's hard to believe, but my sponsee returned to work today! Both the oncology surgeon and the plastic surgeon think she is doing great. The medical oncologist has sent her tests out to preform some equation that will take three weeks to get the results and from that they will determine if she will need chemo, but no one thinks she will. She will however have radiation and she hasn't visited with the radiologist yet, but she will soon. We are all confident that the radiation will be simpler due to the fact that 9 pounds of breast tissue was removed from each breast so that is 18 pounds less tissue to radiate. Plus, it gives a new meaning to clean margins......all the doctors are impressed with how well her skin is healing, we mainly contribute that to the recommendation of Dr. Henning to eat lots and lots of cucumbers, it seems to have made an impressive improvement in healing which we are all grateful for.
Again, thank you for all your support and encouragement. This has been a team effort and I think that is a major part of why it has all gone so well. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers we are still working our way though this process and need all the strength we get from all of you!
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post: