How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

1. Kindle with solar charger, complete with loads of survivor information including books, articles on edible plants, building emergency and long standing shelters, desalination... which would all be important in an island situation. Not to mention all of the other books that I have loaded on there.

2. Either the Professor for his inventive abilities, or Gilligan for his integrity and entertainment value. (As for choosing between Ginger and Mary Anne, my choice would be Maryann. Ginger was much too shallow acting for my tastes.) Come to think of it, I would likely choose Mary Anne over all of the others, I would not want to face the possibility of spending the rest of my days without female companionship.

3. My knife

No movies or games for me, but my dog has to be there.

Yup, I broke the rules, which is probably why I was sent to the island in the first place.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post: