View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 09:01 AM   #51
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Note to Sweet, ummm you never asked for the owners manual hon. But if you need it, it is in the drawers under the glass top coffee table.....jus sayin
How was I supposed to know that? Under that glass top is a Woody Woodpecker cup and bowl from your "boyhood", squirrel salt and pepper shakers, and cute, dainty Peach Luster Fireking milk and creamer cups that you brought home 'cuz you thought they look orange (PEACH Luster, honey bun, PEACH Luster)....and a lady like me doesn't go searching through your DRAWERS!! Plus, I can't help it that your older azz went to bed at "O-dark-30" and didn't tell me that your Momma saved the manual!

Affectionately Signed,
Don't mess with Sweet when she's running on 3 hours sleep and High Test coffee!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: