Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,013 Times in 9,950 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

So, after I got home from PT today, I decided to go over to the closest Target store. While there, I used the big chair to cruise around the store, looking for card sleeves or that spray Gemme told me about.

The store clerk took us over to the collector's sports card display, but they didn't have what I was looking for. All of a sudden, this tarot card lady came up beside us to get sports cards for her husbutch. She asked me what I was looking for, then said "I've got what you want. Lemme call out to the RV."

Sure enough, she had exactly what I needed. Her husbutch gave me nine card cases. I asked if I could repay her somehow, she said "No way, just pay it forward." So I showed her the ATC's I made for you all, told her about our group art work projects, and our community. She was so excited!!! They have two son's and I'm going to make two ATC's for their boys and design them just for their sons.

So, I don't know when, but they're gonna check out our group and join the community, soon.

So .... Nanners? My project envelope went out in the mail this afternoon. You'll get it by Saturday. I'll send the tracking number to you, in just a moment.

Who could know that I'd get exactly what I wanted, and make new friends too???

Cheers,

PS/ my new femme friend's name is Jennifer. She's pretty sweet and I know you guys will like her. I've got seven Jennifer's now, in my phone directory. She goes by Jen, so I put her in as Jen7.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: