View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 05:33 AM   #19
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation

I have sporadically shot NY through a cell phone camera. A bit of retouching vis a vis photoshop to either add otherwise benign artistic interpretation or embellish what already existed.

Prior to the digital revolution, I would do "drive by" shootings using cheap disposable b/w cameras and have them developed on color paper. Very cool imagery as a result.

I guess I'm still doing that in some respect using a cell phone camera. I really dig the iPhone camera's output! Creates very cool output. Alas, I am currently using "Hello Moto".

Some of the imagery I've seen here on b.f.planet by those of you who are "shooters" is quite interesting and rather good.

Cheers for Queers!
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post: