Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSunshine View Post
OMG! What fresh hell! What crazy person came up with this?
This was not triggering for me but it is the most messed up thing ever. How is this supposed to help anything or one?
I’m very curious about others opinions on this. Maybe I’m missing something here? I actually watched it a few times.
This is NOT an attack on Gemme in any way I’m honestly just baffled, not about posting it but the creation of it.
Anyone care to discuss?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
I watched the video and had a knee jerk reaction of “what the fuck good will this do?” , but I also understand that most of America (most people in general), have the attention span of 3 seconds. As soon as the next shooting occurs, we rail against guns, talk about mental health, and then bury our heads in the sand until the next mass murder.

Maybe the point is shocking America out of the complacency it has pulled over itself like a warm cloak?

I am not for banning or taking away guns, but I also find it unacceptable to have our children murdered in school (or anywhere), so how do we wake people up?
I'm all for banning some guns and taking away some—couldn't happen soon enough for me.

And, I really like this commercial. It underlines what we find important (i.e., colorful school supplies) and what we choose to ignore (the gun violence our children face in school). Shame on us.

Hoping the ad agency or creative team that put this together wins some awards.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: