Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
There will be events held all across the country on Saturday January 21 in addition to the Women's March on Washington D.C.

Here is a list if you would like to attend an event in your local area:

http://www.womensmarch.com/sisters/

I am planning to attend the rally in Albuquerque, NM with friends. I am fired up! I would love to hear if anyone is planning to attend one and what your experiences are after you attend if you would like to share.

Here is the mission statement for the one in Albuquerque:

Join us as we gather on January 21 at Civic Plaza for the Women's March on Washington in Albuquerque Rally. This is an inclusive event, open to ANYONE who supports women's rights. Mission Statement: The rally is to show solidarity across the nation and at home for the DC March, which highlights that women's rights are human rights. The mission of the rally is foremost to join the many unique cultural groups across New Mexico in an inclusive dialogue and to become more educated about how we can take positive and peaceful action to exercise our constitutional rights. It's an act to uplift our spirits, to broaden awareness, and proclaim "we will protect each other's civil rights, our communities, our families and our planet."

I am going to the one in Portsmouth! I'll post all about it.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post: