Old 01-20-2010, 07:29 PM   #23
Kast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hye
Relationship Status:
in love with her

Kast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST Reputation

When you told me what you were eating... I knew you were headed for trouble, but - what can we do but be supportive, you were 'hot to trot' on this new diet... and I'm not the type to say... 'I told ya' so!'

You've got to eat 1 piece of bread a day and that's it - in the bread department, I remember that much... and very little sugar, and eat the pasta for lunch... and it'll hurt like hell - your body will think you're starving and hold onto your fat reserves for the first week or so... and then it starts accelerating when it gets used to the fact that your aren't dying afterall... lol

You have to look at genetics too... I had a tall, skinny father, and my brother who is 10 years older is all lean... but, me and my sister look like football players.

So, are your meds making you want to eat more?
Kast is offline   Reply With Quote