Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

P.S. my two cents: I have no issue with the "booty call" and don't see it as a moral concern. I don't think you have to be in love to enjoy and be enjoyed by another person. I try not to forget that although I'm a human with all sorts of highfalutin ideas about love (yadda yadda), I'm also an animal with animal drives and an animal nature. I'd rather have a booty call than uhaul with somebody incompatable just because I have my lust-blinders on.

I do debate (with myself) whether mutual use is a dark aim and whether that's what casual sex ends up being. I've been accused of "using" even beloved people for sex, so I wring my hands a little about that. And sex can be a great drug - a great painkiller - while it lasts. So on that level, I do *try* to stay on the mutual enjoyment/pleasure side of things and away from the use side. Then again, mutual use can be pretty hot. So my verdict: anything goes but I recommend people try not to do another person damage.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post: