Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation
Default my two bucks ...

Booty calls seem to be the norm for young folks, as I have passed the quarter century mark, I wanted quality not quantity. Thought I found it a couple of times.

I was mistaken. Now past the half century mark, spending 16 years with one person has taught me book full of lessons. Dating has shown me even more lessons.

Now although I foolishly believe the love of my life is looking for me too, I have to face facts.

I would love to visit butches all over the country and ask them to try on my glass motorcycle boot, lol, fairy tale reference, BUT...

I'm freaking tired of the BS. I'm happy just teasing JAGG, chitchating with everyone.

She/He's not gonna knock on my window and play his/her guitar, or send me flowers just because ... great sex?? It's a myth. Yes I miss the tlc, but frankly I am exhausted from jumping hoops to partake.

Some lucky folks out there have the whole enchilada, some of us get chips without the salsa. I want nachos with all the trimmings.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post: