imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
Maybe you used up all your booty cards.... semper fi babe. I'm not a fan of the " I just want to have fun" set.

I always still felt empty, alone, un cared for, and used. I felt a part of me die in the exchange. Didn't matter if I agreed to the terms of engagement. I prefer a relationship, even if short lived.

I realized long ago that I don't see sex with another person as just a way to let off tension or steam. I need a soul connection.
See that's where I differ from most lezbonics. I cannot, cannot, cannot do the sort term relationship soul connection thing. It leaves me ripped up and wibbly and full of drrrrraaaaama.

Lots of people can do the casually in love thing... And by that I mean the short term soulful connection... I can't.

So booty calls are great. I care about the person in a friendship type way, but not in a romantic way. There is a connection in a friendly way, but not in a stare into my eeeeeeyyyyyeeeeeezzzzzz way.

It doesn't feel empty to me at all. And I don't feel I use anyone. I give just as much pleasure as I take. There is no using going on. We are sharing lust, happiness, and sex. And having a laugh me breckfast in the morning and then they go home.

I can't do casual romance. It hurts. And too many lezbeanz I know require it for their sex sessions. To me it feels like being used. Probably because I don't let anyone in that far and when I do, I fucking bloody well mean it. And when I mean it, I mean it to stay.

So I don't do that unless I know that we've already had great sex, we both have common goals, we both feel like we deeply get each other, she feels like my friend, there s lots of laughter and banter, we really bounce off each other. *then* I will make a romantic connection.

I have sex with people before I date them, preferably.

So booty calls, for me, are fun possibilities that can either be just sex, or if there's enough chemistry and friendship that grows out of it, and I learn to trust them, then something good.

But I don't do casual romance. That's like stapling my own hand to my face and eating through it. Just like some people can't do casual sex.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: