Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

I just figure if I want, or need, to fly it's part of the whole deal...

I did have a creepy and intrusive "pat down" one time...so much so that another passenger commented on it when we were through the check-point...she could tell that there was something wrong with it from her line...but, what am I going to do?...stand and scream like a crazy person and not get on the plane?...worse has happened to me, to be sure...

I have gotten through some times in a second...and other times someone wants to do what they want to do so I have to take things out of my purse or carry on...send them through the xray machines over and over...*shrug* again, what am I going to do?

I am very single minded about flying--I want to get up into the air, come down from the air...when the trip is over do the same thing in reverse and then I've had a good trip...all the other stuff is just other stuff...

some of the screeners may misuse their absolute power and others are just doing a job...it's all gonna be over very quickly in the span of a life...

just be sure to wear socks, stockings, something to cover your feet for the taking your shoes off part...it's filthy enough, and with bare feet--well, it makes me shudder thinking of it...bring some disposable booties if you care to, that will keep your stockings or socks clean for when you're allowed to wear your shoes again !

safe travels...
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote