View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 07:22 PM   #25
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,131 Times in 3,011 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today was crazy here. Literally hour by hour schools shutting down and having really intense meetings about what policies to put into place reflecting that. As of now we have cancelled all community meetings that we hold in our building and no one is allowed visitors- residents or staff. Daily check ins and health screenings for all 95 residents. Come Tuesday it will likely be down to only essential staff in the building which would be myself, one person on maintenance, one on front desk, a director and our CEO. My daughter moves back home tomorrow, unsure when or if she'll get to go finish her senior year of college. It took three days to get someone from Public Health who had time to talk to me about what protocol we follow if someone in house tests positive. Turns out they don't have a plan. I know National Guard is helping in some places in lockdown so I'm trying to see if they will come to us to drop off food if the building is quarantined.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: