Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,265 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
~~~
Lately, the news stations are only carrying part of the Coronavirus Task Force Briefings. THEN they go back to the anchors who feel it's their duty to expound
and pontificate on just what's been said! Yesterday in fact CNN, ABC, and MSNBC all cut away around the same time and returned to their anchors.

George, Wolf, (I forget who was on duty on MSNBC) I'm smart enough to understand, as I assume most of your other viewers are as well. I don't need you to spend the next hour explaining and re-hashing!

I want to hear all the questions reporters are asking these task force members or Trump and hear what THEY have to say NOT YOU!!!!
DEAD F..KING ON!!!

They keep telling politicians to listen to the experts yet they never shut up when the "experts" are talking. Then they repeat the info as if it was coming from their own mouths. And then they repeatedly cut away to "Breaking News" ( usually something that was announced hours ago ).

It's a lot like watching a football game as the play-by-play announcer ( or the idiot doing stats on which junior college the player went to ) talks over the referee's call from the field and then you can watch the play repeated after the commercial.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post: