How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishGrrl View Post
As a parent of a daughter, I also found it very difficult to find clothes for her to wear. My rule was the shorts had to be no shorter than 2 inches above the knee, shorts under skirts, and when raising her arms, her belly wasnt allowed to show. This was often done by buying clothes that were a size or two bigger. She wasnt allowed to wear those tiny high heels for kids, (except her princess pair she got and only around the house) I went balistic when she would go to friends houses and put make up on at age 6. When she went to live with her dad for awhile at age 10, his gf taught her how to shave her legs, and when I got pissed off, and asked why he would let her do that, he said.."because it's cute!" Jeez. Then her aunt took her to pierce her ears at age 11. I didnt appreciate that either.

Recently I saw an article about the Bratz company selling padded training bras at walmart.
Gross.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote