How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm a versatile and fluid kind of a Femme. I have strong opinions, and am not afraid to learn something or say that I am wrong.

I am all over the place willy nilly when it comes to what I choose to clothe myself in. I may get resentful when expectations are made regarding this.

I love my energy yet protect it all in one breathe. I love to love. I am fiercely loyal. The Femmes in my life are far more important to me than the butches in my life. I value those connections too, but have a tendency to hoard my Femme confidantes in a way that is just for us.

I drive a hybrid, recycle and take in strays (of both the human and animal variety). My carbon footprint in shrinking and my cankles are growing thanks to cancer. I'm cool with that. I am ready to die and plan to make sure those that love me have a great big party when that day comes.

I am all kinds of supporting roles: Mom, Sister, Daughter, Wife, Ally...the list is long. I am none of these things because I am Femme yet I am Femme when doing these things. One does not make the other for me.

I am raising a son and I love the males in my life. A lot. I protect that love as fiercely as I go after a pair of patent leather boots at a Barneys sale.

I am an original and there is no mold to break. I just am a Femme.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post: