Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I'm an survivor of sexual assault and rape.

I know what it's like to be blamed for something I never asked for or deserved or however anyone wants to stack up that pile of shitty horrible behavior.

I view sexual assault and rape as an deviant, subversive, horrifying combination of abuse of power, but also as an blatant example of abuse of power.

This subject triggers me greatly because holding perpetrators of such sick behavior accountable has not been an easy thing to do...... the sad irony, to me, is that by and large, sexual predator behaviors suffer some sort of fucked up double standard in terms of accountability.

The prime example that comes to mind is the neo-right wing of America somehow got what they wanted for an President, yet the current president is the biggest example we have in recent times where sexual predators can flaunt their crime and not be held accountable or punished.

That to me, that sexual predators or people who commit sexual crimes against women, is the saddest indictment on American society ..... that these types of things are never really dealt with in vigorous terms so that society says in an united way, in straight up unvarnished ways, that sexual crimes are not tolerated. And that how women are treated, truly does matter.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: