View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 02:52 AM   #1
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation
Default Did a civil war just start?

If a certain social media spot (that rhymes with SpaceLook) is any indication, the addition of Trump sympathizer Brett Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court marks the third and final segment of the Federal Government to be invaded by a man or men in a position to let Trump's many crimes* go unpunished.
If the number of protesters and arrests are any indication, this Supreme Court scam could be the last straw for Democrats, liberals and progressives going high when they go low.
I spent a good chunk of the evening swatting at MAGA-maniacs and encouraging my more temperate friends to start using the F word with gusto.
I may not own a gun, but I can talk so much smack, some of them might want to shoot themselves.

*please don't say he's innocent until proven guilty--his lawyer Michael Cohen already confessed to felony campaign finance violations (using campaign funds to pay off Trump's humps), thus making Trump an unindicted co-conspirator. No quibbling, please.
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post: