Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,362 Times in 6,714 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheatToast View Post
This "civil war" situation started as an issue about a corrupt president who has committed countless felonies across the board, and him possibly having a stooge on the Supreme Court poised to let him go scot free on all counts-- yes, even the heartless minority immigration crimes of separating babies from their mamas and housing toddlers in chain link cages, like dogs.
That's just one more case that sucks, but you have to remember, he does some new horrid thing almost daily and it's hard to keep up, much less keep them triaged in the midst of yesterday's tidal wave of the worst news in years.
The tidal wave was him now having stooges in every branch of the Federal Government, and knowing he may never have to pay for anything he's done.

I happen to think Trump's probable conspiracy with Russia to steal the election takes priority over all the other crimes, because democracy as we know it may be ending as a result.
That feels more urgent to me right now than anything else, and I did not like the immediate implication(s) that I was being callous and cold and possibly "too white" toward the issue of immigrant babies held in cages without their parents. That was a fucking stretch, considering.

( Intenta saber de qué estás hablando antes de saltar a la crítica)

I'm allowed to prioritize my biggest concerns first, but I felt jumped the moment I posted. I don't mean I felt defensive--I mean I felt jumped, as in "contempt prior to investigation."

What kind of way is that to treat a shook up ally?

It seems like that son of a bitch Trump wants to cripple our economy, harpoon our relationships with allies, kill NATO and NAFDA, allow Kim Jong Un to make an ass of him, then watching Trump plan another little slumber party with Putin this fall without the state department knowing a thing about it.
But I really don't feel like sword fighting about that which I think is the most worrysome aspect of this latest development, versus what others may think.
Who was keeping anyone from writing their own version? Not I.

I wanted to vent my worries and perhaps find a gentle soul who could tell me everything was going to be all right even if they had to fib a little.

But I believe I could have found more tenderness and understanding from reptiles rather than some of the gun jumpers who pounced too soon.
Yes, I may be raw and especially thin skinned after being up almost all night reading about this latest nightmare and worrying myself sick over it.
So--
Who wants to pile on next?
How about a stern lecture about my reaction to feeling jumped?

Jeeze.
Toast, sorry if you felt disrespected or ignored. I think people saw your post and processed it according to their own experience, so shared how they see the world currently - rather then deliberating engaging in being negative to you personally. I think you have a mad (ie, mad skills) intellect and you have a unique and open way of sharing..thank you!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: