Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Last Time I Danced: It's been awhile, but I do love to snuggle-shuffle on the kitchen floor or even in impromptu moments of sheer happiness!

Last Indulgence: That was a few days ago....I LOVE LOVE LOVE to treat myself to a nice meal, so I stopped at an neighborhood restaurant and dined al fresco. They're an hometown brewery with some GREAT food to eat! I had Whiskey Barrell Pork Sliders and homemade potato chips. Simply delish!

Last time I was impressed: The first time, they took me by complete surprise by sending me an belated birthday present of an box of thoughtful positive quotes. Recently, they found a book that was not easily found and sent the book to me! That was SUPER Impressive!!!

Last DIY: Well, , a lady can't reveal all her "secrets" but let's just say I might have some experience under my bra strap, LOL!

Last Sunrise:
That was this morning....there's nothing like an neon Orange and Raspberry sherbet sunrise glowing behind Mt Marshmallow. I live in an proverbial paradise, but it's just wonderful to greet each day when it starts off so beautifully!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: