View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 05:39 PM   #61
Gryph

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married to a wonderful girl

Gryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST Reputation

Massive,
Dark smokey quartz crystals also work extremely well for pulling negative energy. That's one reason I love my Grandmother Skull so much. She isn't real dark, but she is dark enough and she has an occlusion behind one eye. When you look into that eye you can see a rainbow. Its really cool to see the rainbow, but she does squick some folks out.

She and I do hunting work, we go after the "bad guys" so to speak. She is not the soft gentle little round grandma who gives you cake and smiles. She is the kind of grandma with teeth and claws and is not afraid to use them.

Grins

"The three things that bring the most balance into my life, Will, Intent and Purpose. With out these there is no honor." - Storm Cloud Woman
Gryph is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gryph For This Useful Post: