View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 07:18 PM   #68
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Over the past 6 weeks I have acquired some pretty amazing pieces.

These followed me home from Maggie Valley:

a chunk of soothing blue calcite - as big as my fist
a piece of quartz absolutely loaded with blue tourmaline - also as big as my fist
a cluster with heulandite, hematite and stilbite
about a dozen assorted small clear quartz clusters
a small slab of raw petrified wood
a small obsure multicolored piece that when cleaned revealed black, blue, pink and green tourmaline on quartz
green jade bear

Purchased here in Charlotte and in Concord:

a small piece of moldavite
a very nice chunk of black tourmaline with a skinny thread of quartz running through it
some rutile quartz
an amazing natural citrine point
some blue tigers eye
a small piece of howlite
dalmation jasper buffalo
several Tibetan quartz points - one is very special - there are many things to see inside and they keep changing
a beautiful seer stone (ema egg)
a small selenite "log" that is nearly clear
a spectacular cluster of apophyllite and stilbite (this called to me out of everything my friend brought back from the rock show up in Franklin)
a piece of raw jet bigger larger than my hand and nearly 2 inches thick (OMG I completely adore jet!)
a beautiful slab of lepidolite
and an absolutely spectacular piece of mica and kyanite that's as big as a peach

I only bring home what calls my name and believe it or not have not spent a lot of money.

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post: