View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 07:50 PM   #71
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

The other day I noticed that the special Tibetan Quartz I bought last week is also an Enhydro. I've found 2 pockets of water so far...there's so much going on in that stone and I cen't wait to see what it will show me next. I love it!

Saturday a couple of nice tabbies, one twinned to a generator, a singing piece that looks like a knife blade, a couple of wands and a beautiful Isis phantom followed me home...The owner of one of my favorite local shops let me take a huge tray of crystals out on the front porch - I sat in the sun for over an hour with them...heaven, pure heaven!

At the same shop I had an intimate encounter with a bag of raw sugilite...gave me chills...so totally cool and the shop owner got a huge charge out of my reaction. No sugalite followed me home - I'm not ready for it yet.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote