imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

seeing *all* femmes as being of one mind:

ie: what do femmes like?
what do I do to make femmes happy?
what will make a femme turned on?
how do I treat a femme on a date?
etc.

Glad you asked. We at Femme Hive Mind Head Quarters Appreciate your interest and intent.

the worst one of all
"how do I talk to a femme?"

Oh I dunno, pretend she's a human and talk to her like you would other humans? If she doesn't respond to human interaction you might accidentally be talking to a store manikin.

if what you actually mean is "I'm afraid of talking to people who present feminine because I think we actually have nothing in common because of that femininity so I don't know how to converse with them - and I'll get rebuffed in my awkwardness"

Then maybe you need to go back and re-think the assumptions that femininity = nothing in common with you because femininity = the opposite of you.

You need to go way, WAY back. Back up. Cause you are living in the wrong venn diagram. And in that venn diagram, no femmes cross with that. They are separate circles. Life is FULL of venn diagrams. How about the other ones you reside in? As in, the other things you are, the other interests you have, other than being butch.

Fishing? Cosplay? Rock collecting? Your dog? Knitting? Researching your family background? Movies? Recent Podcasts you really like? Things you talk about to other humans besides femmes? talk to femmes about those things.

things you talk to humans about
femmes are humans
therefore you can talk to femmes about them

Will ALL femmes be interested?
NO.

I'm a gonna circle you back to the Hive Mind joke.
Are all humans interest in the shit you talk to them about? No. Some find that shit pretty boring.
Since femmes are human, I'm gonna say they are going to be about the same.

"What can I talk to femmes about so they don't reject me and I get the magic response I'm looking for?"

a) I'm going to refer you to the Hive Mind sarcasm point.

b) We all get rejected, we all have to learn how to deal with rejection - it's a part of growing up and being a healthy adult. If you can't deal with rejection of an initial conversation (it sends you into a precarious tail spin), you might want to look into that and maybe get some support to explore that. You need to deal with that first. As a shy extrovert, I know what I'm talking about. Don't make *other* people do your work.

c) There is no magic harry potter way in, except with people who like you for you being you because they find it charming. Those are the people (ie people who are also femme) that its easier with.

- Administrative Control Officer 89674 of Femme Hive Mind
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: