Old 04-22-2018, 10:32 AM   #6961
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had the same moment of dyslexia, nyc, and had to reread the post as well.

I didn't mean to be fussy or snappy, nan. I, too, am excited for another project! I do remember us having this discussion about when it's appropriate to officially start another project...yada yada yada...but can't remember how far back that was. Some time in the last quarter of the year, I want to say.

I think we determined that the mail out date of the wrangler was the final nail in the coffin to the existing project and another could be started after that. That's where I came up 'after the 28th'. We're not a dictatorship, though, and if enough folks want to move forward, I wouldn't have a problem with you rolling out the details and getting a sign up list started but I definitely would wait to close it until after the 28th.

Nature is a great theme and give us a lot of leeway and artistic freedom in interpreting it. I already have some ideas!

You all are going to go apesh*t over these match boxes. They are soooo cute!!!!

I can't stand it.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: