View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 03:26 PM   #1354
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 1,820 Times in 532 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
Had an EGD & colonoscopy Wednesday...first one in 2.5 yrs.

Doc did a biopsy of "suspicious spot" in my stomach, so awaiting that biopsy report. Had some oozing post biopsy, so she had to keep pressure on that area for a bit. I was back under anesthesia for 1.5 hrs instead of usual 45 min or so.

I am having paroxysmal pain in the ascending colon, just at splenic flexure ...so not sure what is going on. Doesn't require any pain meds. I am not worried, leaving it all in the Goddess's hands!

Have a beautiful Sunday everyone. Keep fighting & know I send you all positive energies & gentle hugs.

Clay, sending lots of positive thoughts and healing energy your way.

I like the sentiment `leaving it all in the Goddess`s hands` that has been my mantra of late.

I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post: