CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Bond View Post
But lately I've been thinking butches get kind of a raw deal in many ways. We pay for most of the dates, do the driving, pay the bills, lift the heavy stuff, mow the lawn, have to help with inside chores, and behave ourselves or else our femmes sometimes cut us off of sex until we toe the line. Do you other butches think we sometimes get the short end of the stick? I am considering having a flingette with a handsome, dapper butch who is a gentledyke
like me. I'll bet it would easier to get some uncomplicated sex, then maybe watch the game.
Hello Jane, and welcome to BFP. It's been a little while since I checked in here. That's a lucky thing for you. I'll follow the prevailing energy and react gently since, as they say, you're new around here.

Besides being sexist as T-Rex patiently pointed out to you, what you wrote is fairly disgusting and dismissive. It sounds like comical posturing to me, though. Have you really dated women who expect all the above from you? And it seems you claim to have delivered the above in fear of getting cut off from sex. Really? And then after you lifted some heavy objects in exchange for your bj, did she demand a diamond tennis bracelet before she put out a little more? Or, are you spinning some fantasy for yourself of what it means to be butch?

Like most of the adult women here, I work for a living and lift my own heavy loads, thankyouverymuch. If I choose a partner again, she'll be my equal.