Jane Bond
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
I look in the mirror and it's me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
alert

Jane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Rex View Post
[/B]

Hi Jane - Welcome to BFP. I am not moderating you, but just letting you know that the items I bolded were problematic because they are sexist. Not all Butches pay for everything, do all the driving, etc. Not all Femmes hate sports, or withhold sex (my personal favorite item of the whole post) I guess, the reason I came in here (as a moderator) is that even though people were gentle with you via discussion, you followed all that with a dismissive eyeroll comment.

If you want people to listen to you, it's a good idea to listen back and not roll your eyes. At least publically.

Please PM me if you have any questions.
<<<

Hi T-Rex..I try not to be sexist but sometimes I make inadvertently sexist comments, and when I do I'm often making broad, sweeping generalizations based on my personal experiences. I should have prefaced my words with "Lately, I have dated nothing but stereotypical, old-school femmes who did the following..."
The eye-roll thing was impolite and I apologize. Your advice seemed a mite presumptuous, but then I was fresh off a fling where the femme was a real piece of work and I was feeling very cranky and defensive. As I was driving her to dinner the night before, her cell rang and she actually made a date with someone right in my face. Grrr.
Thanks for the tips...
Jane Bond is offline   Reply With Quote