View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 03:36 PM   #14
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
What's your favorite style? And how are you with Oracle?
I found a couple of oracle decks that I am totally in love with but I know oracle is not everyone's cuppa.
I love different styles. Mystical, whimsical, traditional, modern, artsy. I've never used oracle cards before so I couldn't really say. I've never been super drawn to them.

Quote:
I've seen that Motherpeace deck and LOVE it! I don't currently own one but it's definitely on my list of decks to track down "one day".
I used that deck for about ten years and loved it. My mom gifted it to me and she got that one right on. I lost it in my fire and then decided to go in a different direction.

Quote:
Oooh! Tells us about it!

Is it a stone?

Someone gifted a couple of pendulums to me and both are stone: one rose quartz and one jadeite.
I have had a silver goddess figure forever that I have used as a pendulum because she had pointy feet and seemed to be perfectly suited.
I'd love to hear more about it too!!!

Quote:
This deck is next on my list - It's dust2onyx: a melanated deck. It was originally a kickstarter campaign and Arwen turned me on to it. The entire deck is of black women goddess archetypes and was created by an amazing woman of color. It's one of the most beautiful decks I've ever seen!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ted-tarot-deck

That is amazing!!!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post: