Old 12-16-2009, 11:55 PM   #9
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Goofy needs to not blame The Diva for THIS show ......I had such high hopes for the show...the premise is good.....and there ARE groups who CAN sing quite well without instrumental accompaniment (a cappella)...... the Puerto Rican group is good..... innovative.

I'm not a fan of barbershop...........and I wanted spikey-haired-bleached-blonde group to be good, too....the judge who said they sounded "tinny" was dead on. Notice they put their lower voiced girl in the lead the 2nd night? Smart move.

A cappella is difficult at best to pull off. Musical snob that I am, I have a difficult time listening to some of this because it's often out of tune (re: on this show).

My 2 cents....
Was it just me or did the pointy haired bleach-blond girl completely go off the cliff with her shrillness when attempting to hit the high notes? Her, I did not care for. The rest of the group was good to me.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote