julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Great thread Drew. I think I will answer as a woman or just a person and not a femme if that is ok. Eveyone is so different!

My preferences are definitely gendered though. I want to be asked out. I am old fashioned that way.

My first date with Greyson was exactly how I like it. The three things that are important to me are:

Make your intentions clear
Listen and act accordingly
None of the typical courting games

Grey and I met at a dance. We talked a lot that night and he listened carefully. The next morning I had an e-mail from him asking me out. He made it clear it was a date. I had told him how important my faith was to me and he got tickets to a Jewish music festival. He took me to sushi which he knew I loved. I don't want a fancy dinner on a first date!! I was so nervous I barely ate anything!!

He took me home and we talked and he was honest with me about his intentions and made it clear what he wanted. I really appreciated that.

He called me the next day and every day thereafter!! No games. No wondering. Just clear consistent communication.

As far as the gifts go I would not like to receive a gift from someone until we were pretty far along. Gifts are very personal. But!!! As someone else mentioned don't show up empty handed if you are invited to someone's home for dinner.
julieisafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to julieisafemme For This Useful Post: