View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 08:07 AM   #6323
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degotoga View Post
The first crisp temperatures that are due to arrive this weekend. Hopefully they'll be here to stay and kill off the mini pterodactyl's commonly known as mosquitoes.
Yes! The mini pterodactyls have been such a nuisance down here the last several days. Woke up to some nice cool temps this morning....finally. August had definitely overstayed her welcome!

As for what I’m looking forward to...

Topless Jeep rides and fall festivities this weekend with my boo.

Spending a long weekend at KY lake with some dear friends at the end of the month. I’m hoping the fall colors will be on full display! Lots of wine and sitting around the fire pit by the lake at night are in the plans.

Then taking the train to NOLA with my love for a few days next month. It will be our first time exploring the city together, and I can’t wait to show her my favorite places and discover some of “our” new favorites together.

I sure do love this time of year!
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post: