View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 12:11 PM   #1358
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

It looks like it is back to chemo for my mom. We went in June and her CA125 was 15 and yesterday it was at 39. Next Wednesday they will do another CT scan and then we'll discuss what to do next. She has been on a break because they said she couldn't handle any more chemo. Yesterday they said because her cancer came back once before it will most likely be recurring. The oncologist said that just like some people take medicine for high blood pressure she will need chemo to treat cancer most likely until the end of her life. After leaving the hospital my mom said that it will probably kill her.

I just don't know anymore. I don't know what it means for either of us. Just when you think it's gone it rears it's ugly head and punches you right in the gut.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post: