Thread: Movies anyone?
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 05:52 PM   #38
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for the feedback Arwen. I did the "thanks" button, but it is not registering. Perhaps you still got the rep though, or it will eventually show here.

Gemme, thank you too. I was thinking it was more along the lines of what Mitmo was stating - like you could download movies through the internet (?) I don't know anything about Blue-Ray yet... how that would apply through my PC.

But, to "send the DVD's back", you mean they must be mailed then, within a certain time frame? I get snowed in sometimes here. So, can you "just do" either Netflix or Blockbuster ONLY via the computer/internet?
__

So, Mitmo, have you seen Blades of Glory then yet? I LOVE his movies!! Heroes REALLY stunned me!! (I think I have that title correct with regards to him). And, I could watch the Kill Bill movies over and over. I have quite a library here, and I occasionally can buy new releases at our one grocery store. (Yep, it's totally a "one horse town".)
__

Transamerica. I have wanted to see that movie since I first heard about it and - still have yet to! I am so far behind in my movie watching. The closest town with a movie theater can't always stay open (for lack of business), and keeps changing hands. Renting would be a drive either way I go, and to return timely without late fees feels like pressure. Joykill for movie watching then here. And I dumped my Dish Network after years of being with them, as they were screwing us folks with the older Dish. (Charging us for newer channels that we could not pick up.) And my cable here is just terrible.

I'm not complaining, it's just the way it is.

SO, it's down to my computer. I was only able to get high speed this past year. But, at least I have it now!!

So, suggestions on what would be best choice for internet only, nothing requiring mailing? Anything? Nine bucks a month is a very good deal!! If I can do that just downloading here!

Thanks,
WILDCAT
WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WILDCAT For This Useful Post: