Old 01-25-2010, 01:24 AM   #30
TCB

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FTM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/His/Sir :)
Relationship Status:
My heart does not give of itself easily

TCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
I am waiting for the details of that adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
I enjoy anything related to the paranormal. I also go cemetaries, and have seen things that I just can't explain. Gettysburg is a really neat place to go. If anyone ever has the opportunity - GO! I can pretty much guarantee that you will see something. It is just that haunted.

Just be patient, is what I tell newbies, who are truely interested. I can tell if someone is being true or if something is up. But I have to see them in real time. Not online.

My gay brother and his partner were driving thru Gettysburg with a friend of theirs. They were the only ones on the road. The 3 of them witnessed UFO's, and other things. Now, this was 10 years or more ago, and they talk about it like it was yesterday. That is the impact it had on them.

Skeptics and non-believers will try to write everything off. Now, kids are a different story. I think it is because they are closer from the other side. They have too much of a connection. I really enjoyed Psychic Kids on SyFy. That was a fabulous show.

My apologies! I totally forgot to come back here and post.

I have done the Queen Mary paranormal shipwalk 4 times now. Now that I literally live 5 minutes away, it makes it much easier to visit
My first visit there I didn't experience much of anything. Wasn't sure what to expect really. However, I did use the dousing(sp?) rods my first visit and had success. Interestingly enough, after my first visit I had at least two odd experiences in two different locations. One down in San Diego while staying in a friends condo. I witnessed a figure of a tall man standing in the bathroom doorway. 2nd was in a hotel in Joshua Tree, CA. Just minutes after laying in bed, I heard a loud breathing get closer and closer to my ear that made me jump out of bed. (yes I was alone, lol)
I went back to the Queen Mary and had many questions for the "medium" who was guiding the walk at the time. She's actually been on a few of the ghost hunters shows. I asked her if it was possibly to "take spirits home with you." She said it's possible, but rare. More likely I have become more in tune with spirits after experiencing the energy at the Queen Mary.
Nothing took place outside the ship after my second visit. However, during my second visit I got extremely nautious in the Dressing area of the 1st class pool room. The medium informed me that this feeling is not uncommon for some people in that area. Oddly, I didn't experience that the first time. Also had much communication using the dousing rods the second time around.
3rd visit I grew extremely sick in the lower deck holding chamber. Something (don't know what or if it was my imagination) touched my shoulder and scared the crap out of me. Mind you, there was 8 of us in a small group....sitting in the pitch black. All of us seated and very much spread out. Suddenly, I didn't feel sick anymore. I felt my feet grow very cold, almost a numb/tingly feeling. Then stopped after about 30 seconds. Another individual picked up on this before I said anything. Again, much activity with the dousing rods. I will note though...did not feel nausea in the changing rooms of the 1st class pool room this time.
My 4th most recent visit I felt another great presence in the cargo hold at the bottom of the ship again. It was pitch black, but kept seeing a black presence on the stairwell. Something kept making me turn my head, it was very strong. Experienced only minor movement with the dousing rods this time.
Overall, it seems that I experience more and more every visit I make there. However, I'm thinking I may need to spend some time away for a while I don't mind spending the night on the ship and having a drink (or 3....) and cruising the halls with friends

On a side note...Gettysburg is high up on my list of places to visit! Not only for the historical factor, but the presence of spirits must be unbelievable!

I can't say I believe or don't believe. What I will say is that I'm fascinated and very open to learning so much more about the paranormal. What I've experienced I don't know how to explain it, but that doesn't mean there isn't an explanation. *Shrugs*
It sure is fun to think about though :P
TCB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TCB For This Useful Post: