View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 09:35 PM   #1023
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Absolutely thrilled!!! Had an incredibly awesome day and so happy with every moment of it.
And it was so exciting to make a large sale of the projects I've been working on. It felt great and made me proud that someone loved my glass work that much that they ordered way more than I expected. I was more than happy to fill her special order, and make more than triple my initial expense for supplies.
I also ended my exciting day enjoying dinner with best friends and visiting Mawmaw and the 5 year old "Christmas Elf", and smiling as she had a "large time" with her birthday presents.

I'm feeling lots of happiness, pride, excitement and the love of laughter shared.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: