View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 10:15 AM   #13
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I'm an INFP and have consistently tested as such since I was like 10 so I am pretty confident in that result lol. I'm not sure I have a "type" that I am attracted to... It's so mixed for me. I mesh very well with fellow introverts. Extroverts can draw me out, which can be really good, but then after a while I start fantasizing about killing them so they will shut up. It has to be an extrovert that can understand where an introvert is coming from. You'd be surprised at the number who don't.

Thinkers can iffy for me, too. I find intense fellow feelers exhausting, but thinkers don't always "get" me in the way I need. I like ideas and think a lot and am intellectual, but I have found that those who orient themselves towards the world through thinking to be a different animal. Someone who is logical and hyper-rational doesn't work well for me. It depends on the degree, I think. I like someone who is grounding, but not someone who can't get a good grasp on feelings, or who can't understand that using my feelings to inform my decisions is *VALID* and not *IRRATIONAL* just ain't gonna work for me. I've often found that thinkers want to "fix" my feelings when I don't want or need that. Someone not on either extreme with thinking/feeling works best for me, with maybe a bit over into the thinking territory.

I think I need someone who is perceiving because I really hate a lot of restrictions, and I just can't. Yeah.

This answer it TOTALLY an INFP answer I am realizing bwahaha!!!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post: