View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 01:28 PM   #17
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
ISFJ = ESFP or ESTP
INFP = ENFJ, ESFJ (looks like you are on the spot there! the F is pretty important CCB!)
INFJ = ENTP, ENFP
INTJ = ENTP, ENFP
Oh, awesome! Thanks for looking that up. I did sense that the feeling/thinking thing had caused some serious conflicts in my past relationships!!! My most recent one in particular. I'm actually not surprised that extroverts can be a good match for me, actually I think introverts and extroverts are often drawn to each other. And for the record, I HAVE gotten good at telling extrovert partners when I have had enough. I still might picture killing sometimes though lol!!! The part of this I am most surprised about is the judging aspect. Would have thought that would be a disaster, but I guess I don't have any experience to back that up. *off to read*

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post: