Thread: The Paranormal
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 02:20 AM   #39
CherryFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
On good days, in love. On bad days--well, there are no bad days with hym...

CherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default For Normal

We live with a little dead girl who haunts the upstairs of the shelter we live in.

She is rather mean.

What I find fascinating is her <insert appropriate word here>

"attacks" or "attention seeking behaviors."

If you ask the residents who were seriously scratched up on their torsos, necks, and faces and freaked out by her moving items about their room while slamming doors-- they say "attacks". Some residents try to switch rooms, but she follows them from room to room.

If you ask me, I say attention seeking. I sleep upstairs from time to time-- especially during mid-term weeks and finals. If we have an empty room, it is nice to have a space where I can study and not be bothered. On the other hand, I tried spending the night last week-- and she she kept taking all of the hangers (about 20 hangers) in the open closet and moving them from one end to the other--- over and over and over. I cannot study with that nonsense! The full apparition thing is a little bit much to take, but I try to chalk it up to social work burn out and over-exhaustion. If I was the only one to actually see her, she would be a little bit easier to dismiss. I really do not want to live with a ghost who is 9-10 years old. I find her exhausting at best-- and downright scary at worst.

If you ask the residents who live upstairs with her-- well now, they get special permission to sleep downstairs for a while...because let's face it-- seeing a little dead girl ghost peek at you from around the corner could be a little upsetting if you are just trying to get your life in order.

She really does NOT LIKE butches and tg folk. It seems that they get the worst of the marks, scratches, and "suffocation" tactics. Femmes, babies, and non-butch /tg folk have pleasant interactions with her-- not scary at all. They do not get marked or scratched-- they get things moved in their room and occasionally bothered when they are trying to sleep. It feels like someone is touching your face-- but she is not actually leaving marks or scratches on them. She never scratched me like she has some butches who have lived with us.

We are very lucky. She is only upstairs and to date and never comes downstairs. (We live downstairs) If I had to deal with hangers moving every night... well, I don't think I could take it.

I will say this, I get very irritated when I am home alone and it sounds like someone is moving beds into the hallway-- but when I go upstairs, everything is in order. I spend my time running up and down the stairs checking on the persistent crashing noises when I should be writing a paper or doing other things. Very irritating. I have tried informing her she was dead and she should go into the light, cursing at her, pleading with her, and nagging at her. None of the above has worked or stopped her from her shinanigans.

Yup.

She needs to go to the light already.

~CF
CherryFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CherryFemme For This Useful Post: