theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Fear is the biggest, most effective weapon in the GOP's arsenal, and yes, the Republican party is the pawn and legislative arm of Corporate America. Actually, both the Democratic and Republican parties are really all about the same thing, so we really cannot fault one without faulting the other, to be fair. The reality of the situation is that we don't have Democracy in this country, we have CORPORATISM.

Michael Moore brought this out in his latest movie, "Capitalism: A Love Story".....People who are sick, fearful, hopeless and demoralized DON'T VOTE. They do what they're told and "hope for the best". The VOTE is the one thing that "We the people" still have that is the greatest counterweight to this political culture of "I got mine, so screw you." If I've said this before, I'll say it one thousand times......it all depends on whose ox is getting gored.

Make it theirs.

VOTE.

~Theo~