View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 11:38 AM   #1041
Ravenouss

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
There might be many princesses in a kingdom, but only one Queen!

2 Highscores

Ravenouss Has the BEST ReputationRavenouss Has the BEST ReputationRavenouss Has the BEST ReputationRavenouss Has the BEST ReputationRavenouss Has the BEST ReputationRavenouss Has the BEST ReputationRavenouss Has the BEST ReputationRavenouss Has the BEST ReputationRavenouss Has the BEST ReputationRavenouss Has the BEST ReputationRavenouss Has the BEST Reputation

25 years next month since I quit. It was considerably easy when I threw a pack in the trash and never smoked again. I used to puff 2 packs a day for about 10 years. My mother also stopped cold. I never understood the "addiction" per se since we both had no trouble stopping, but when I tried to get rid of sugar and couldn't, I realized how addiction affect people in different ways. Nicotine was easy for me to quit, not for my sisters. Sugar was very easy for my sisters to quit. Not for me.
I really admire those who had trouble and still quit. And I hope those who are trying find the strength to do so just as I hope someday I'll be able to let go of sugar...