Thread: Pansexuality
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2016, 10:42 PM   #26
Ladybug

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single

Ladybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST Reputation

Wow, thank you to all of you sharing your really interesting and cool, personal stories.

I started out "straight",or so I thought, and was even married to a man and had two children. When my marriage broke down, I met a woman online, in another country, on a music fan club site. Neither of us was looking to start a relationship, or even to date, but our connection was so strong that we fell for one another. We had not even seen a photograph of one another, and were in love! I went on to meet her in person and have a ten-year relationship with her, which has sadly now ended. I say sadly, because I am still healing from it.

On to the pansexual part: I now realize this is one million percent ME!! It is all about the chemistry and connection I feel with people, and nothing to do with what is under their clothes. If the connection is sexy, I will find the "parts" sexy!