Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

*Do you (or would you) go out with someone you met online, such as from a dating site, chat room, BFP, etc.? (this can be local or long distance or both)

Yes, I have and I am currently. We met here in BFP

*Do you go out on blind dates? (set up by friends, co-workers)

I did once on a dare, it was more of a prank set up by her friends. If ya want to know the story I started a thread about Blind dates a while back.
As for now, I would not do a blind date. It's just not my style.

*Would you go out with someone who has dated someone you know?

I try to stay away from those situations. I'm not one to date a friends heartbreak.

*Which do you think is better: meeting and dating people from an online source, or meeting and dating people you meet in real life?

There are some PRO's to dating long distance. One is all you have is communication so it forces you to get to know each other which is so important. If you are honest with each other you learn how to work out differences or if you can't then you know that person is not for you. You have to remember that when you see each other if it's once a month or a couple months before seeing each other that it's still some what of a vacation, it's not everyday living. If you can't live without them... DON'T MOVE THEM IN, if you can live separately (in the same city) for even a few months if not a year.

On the CON side of things, not having that person with you once a week or even more for that matter does suck. If you are the type of person that has to or can't live with out the sight and touch of the other person this may not be for you.

I can't say if online or in person is better? If you meet someone from your own city. Do you really get to know them the way you get to know someone online (yes and no) if you were to go out on your first date (in person) you may not ask the "questions" you really need to know. Such as Top. bottom, Sub, Dom or the many questions that people are a bit shy to ask right away to see if there is even that dynamic you are looking for. Online makes it much easier to ask those hard questions. I think it teaches you to communicate right away. Learning to talk to each other is so important I can't stress enough.
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post: