View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 01:55 PM   #63
Cuddles

How Do You Identify?:
A romantic butch who loves to cuddle... and steal your french fry when you're not looking!
Preferred Pronoun?:
No preference.
Relationship Status:
Single, always looking to mingle and maybe be tamed one day

Cuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST Reputation

*Do you (or would you) go out with someone you met online, such as from a dating site, chat room, BFP, etc.? (this can be local or long distance or both)

I would and have. I've had two long term relationships that began online from a gaming community. Even though they ended I still think online dating is a great way to get to know someone. Usually both people feel comfortable enough to let their guard down and open up.

*Do you go out on blind dates? (set up by friends, co-workers)

No. They aren't going to know what it is I'm really searching for.

*Would you go out with someone who has dated someone you know?

I'd have to have more information to answer this. Was it a brief fling and the person I know is totally cool with it? Just hard to answer that one.

*Which do you think is better: meeting and dating people from an online source, or meeting and dating people you meet in real life?

I think both have their pros and cons. I don't think one is better than the other but I do know that online dating is harder!
Cuddles is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cuddles For This Useful Post: