imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I guess it depends in what circles you run. I generally just call myself a dyke. I like women as gender, butch as gender, transmasculine as gender, queer as gender, boi as gender etc. but I like female bodied people, the end. So I say dyke. Pretty much everyone knows what I mean. I personally tend to simplify things these days. I used to put qualifiers on femme etc. but when I stopped hanging out on line for dates etc and just met people and was able to go to in person community I found labelling really didn't matter as much. The person is in front of you that you are talking to. I prefer to explain individually than to use IDs.... It makes things less confusing. If I'm flirting with someone and going to go home with them, I don't think it matters if I like four genders or two or one. It's obvious I like them. They seem to be pleased with the fact. The only discussion I need to have wth them is letting them know I'm pretty kinky as it will likely directly affect them shortly lol

I tend to not even use the words butch or femme these days in person. If I am directly interacting with them, they can see who I am, how I move and hold myself and how I interact with them. It seems redundant. The only words I seem to use in those kinds of conversation is bottom/top, active/passive, dom/sub as it's hard to tell any of those things. I'm very assertive, a bit bossy at time, not afraid of conflict, very independant and I'm a submissive in the bedroom. So that is something I try to talk about a bit. Everything else... Is apparent when I'm standing and talking to them.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: