How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

*Do you (or would you) go out with someone you met online, such as from a dating site, chat room, BFP, etc.? (this can be local or long distance or both) Yes I would, and have, gone out with femmes I have met online, both local and long distance.

*Do you go out on blind dates? (set up by friends, co-workers)
I have never been on a blind date before. I would likely want to set it up as a coffee date first to make sure that we both felt comfortable and then either continue it into a dinner date or set a future 2nd date.

*Would you go out with someone who has dated someone you know? This would depend on the individual situation. If the person is an ex of an acquaintance, then possibly, again it depends on the situation. If the person is an ex of a close friend of mine, no. I would not want to risk losing the close friendship on the possibility of a new relationship working out.

*Which do you think is better: meeting and dating people from an online source, or meeting and dating people you meet in real life? To me, dating locally would be the ideal but I have not found the local Trans/femme dating pool as of yet. I prefer to date queer femmes because they usually understand where I am coming from and vice versa, plus I love the queer energy and the dance...not many queer femmes around where I live. That said, long distance dating can be fun and work well with clear communication and effort by both parties.

“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote