View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 09:30 PM   #1563
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default Warning...total vent post

State Farm auto claims office seriously has issues of getting things right and doing things right the first time. They also have issues with telling me three different things during three different calls. (Don't get me started on how many times the body shop has had to call them)
They've messed up the estimate, messed up the supplemental request, messed up the payment of supplemental request TWICE, messed up the letter that came attached to the second payment, said I owed another $500 deductible because they processed the supplemental as a different estimate, told me there's a third check in the mail but couldn't tell me why they split the payments or why they didn't pay the full supplemental request (no justification for the missing $388 or why they were telling me I owed another $500) but told me I may be responsible for paying the difference between the supplemental request and what they actually paid. But they totally screwed up the payment for the supplemental request (which was for a whole new door and extra parts).

OMG, then the pinstripe company they assigned me to and made the quote for has refused to go to the body shop...they insisted the body shop owner bring it to them. He can't do that. So they said they had to charge me WAY over the State Farm estimate (like off the street customer) if I bring the truck to them on my own. They REFUSED to do what State Farm said they are supposed to do, they are the only one in three or four counties that do this kind of hand painted stuff...yet they are quoting me over twice what State Farm estimated and sent money for. They expected the body shop to deliver it to them at 64 mile round trip, sit there waiting on it to be done, then bill the body shop...OMG :a ngry:

I'm ready to deal out a smack down!!!

The third time I called State Farm today, the lady literally told me (after looking at all the numbers on her screen) she was more confused than I was and she couldn't make sense of what had been processed and why the claim-vs-payment numbers weren't working out. She was clueless. Then she got pissy with me when she asked to transfer me to a different department and I said no, that since she admitted she was very confused and couldn't resolve my questions, she needed to escalate this whole claim to someone above her to resolve, to send me corrected letters, to remove the second $500 and have her supervisor call me.

When I go to the body shop, he was on the phone with his "state farm computer person" to figure out why their system assigned a $500 deductible to the supplemental request? It shouldn't do that and they couldn't get it fixed for him.

We both have gone rounds with them for over a week and they just keep fucking it up.

Plus he's still waiting to receive two parts for the door and State Farm told him the painting/"blocking in" of the bed to match the door is not included (but their initial estimate included it).

This is INSANE...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: