Old 04-15-2018, 01:46 PM   #1444
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
I was just trying to help. I thought you were asking for advice/thoughts.

But, yeah, if you are not looking to change behavior and just want to not let him get too fat, then the piddling out of food sounds good.
Aww, don't take offense. I would love to address the issue directly instead of going 'round and 'round with the behaviors. It's going to be a bit before I can get them both to the vet's so I was basically venting because they look at me like this when I talk to them both about it.

I tried to change the routine a bit with leaving less food out in between meals and Loki flipped out. Well, he flipped. The water bowl. While full. Three times. Now his bowl does not have any water in it because I'm tired of cleaning it up. They both drink out of Gracie's bowl anyway. He cannot have an empty food bowl without going bonkers and throwing a fit. I know he's a teenager now but I'm not dealing with rational thinkers and I'm not spending the time to clean up every time he flips the bowl over and it's not a light bowl either. He's being a shit.

I had a talk with him this morning but I don't know how much of what I said got through to him. It's nap time now so they are cuddled up together in my spot on the sofa. I took a pic. I had to! They are soo freakin' adorable when they want to be.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: